- Japanese Language 4.2k 4.2k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 378 378 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 217 217 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 143 143 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 Why is debug デバッグ but bug is バグ?
- 12 How is 空気を読む translated into English?
- 9 What is a TV news story called?
- 9 I'm called and I think -- the same?
- 9 How to say that a word sounds impolite
- 9 Why is けしゴム (eraser) half written in hiragana and half in katakana?
- 9 Why does Siri say 座布団１枚お願いします when I told him he is an interesting person?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 14 '19