Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 11.3k 11.3k 3737 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Writing 366 366 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 Does camera flash destroy art?
- 66 You "show" someone a picture. You "---" someone a song?
- 57 What is the difference between "complicated" and "complex"?
- 55 What's a tuple in normal English?
- 48 Where is the wordplay of "A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion"
- 28 Why is there a distinction between "its" and "it's"?
- 25 What is the reasoning for the idiom "in and of itself" having the meaning it has?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.