- swimming in a pool of peanut butter (not sure how I swam in it with PB density but I was good)
- was a star basketball player in a midget basketball league
- was drunk taking my Freshman Comp test (this is reoccuring dream that is 90% true)
- in a field with sheep. I hope nothing happened but who knows?
- had wheels on my feet. Little tiny wheels and I glided everywhere. Wasn't really faster.
- took apart a clock radio and created a microwave
- was having a full on discussion about neck issues with a giraffe (in English of course). Said giraffe gave great advice and neck got better.
- was taking a selfies (never have done this in real life) and no matter where I took the selfie I was actually sitting on the toilet
in your head
Member for 5 years, 7 months
121 profile views
Last seen Dec 17 '18 at 21:00
Top Network Posts
- 203 What are the possible downsides of answering an "anonymous" employee survey truthfully?
- 183 Not invited to an interview because the salary range I gave was too high
- 159 Can HR Require Your Username and Password?
- 126 How to take vacation days within first year without looking like a slacker
- 121 Boys only club after work
- 75 Is there a secular, non vulgar alternative to "for heaven's sake"?
- 75 Our work-week policy changed drastically. It used to be a perk. How to let them know I'm unhappy?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (13)
32 Has anyone thought about changing the name of this site? Apr 18 '14
22 Why are questions answered with no upvotes? Mar 5 '14
13 How to guarantee getting downvotes without explanation Mar 14 '14
9 2014 Moderator Election - ELU's real issue Jun 20 '14
3 What kind of questions do you want? May 13 '14
2 2014 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Jun 16 '14