- swimming in a pool of peanut butter (not sure how I swam in it with PB density but I was good)
- was a star basketball player in a midget basketball league
- was drunk taking my Freshman Comp test (this is reoccuring dream that is 90% true)
- in a field with sheep. I hope nothing happened but who knows?
- had wheels on my feet. Little tiny wheels and I glided everywhere. Wasn't really faster.
- took apart a clock radio and created a microwave
- was having a full on discussion about neck issues with a giraffe (in English of course). Said giraffe gave great advice and neck got better.
- was taking a selfies (never have done this in real life) and no matter where I took the selfie I was actually sitting on the toilet
in your head
Member for 7 years, 11 months
151 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 6:35
- Home Improvement 43.2k 43.2k 1414 gold badges6969 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- The Workplace 21.9k 21.9k 77 gold badges5252 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 16.6k 16.6k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Sports 5k 5k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 214 What are the possible downsides of answering an "anonymous" employee survey truthfully?
- 187 Not invited to an interview because the salary range I gave was too high
- 166 Can HR Require Your Username and Password?
- 127 How to take vacation days within first year without looking like a slacker
- 120 Boys only club after work
- 80 Is insurance company’s preferred auto shop biased?
- 77 Is there a secular, non vulgar alternative to "for heaven's sake"?
- View more network posts →