- swimming in a pool of peanut butter (not sure how I swam in it with PB density but I was good)
- was a star basketball player in a midget basketball league
- was drunk taking my Freshman Comp test (this is reoccuring dream that is 90% true)
- in a field with sheep. I hope nothing happened but who knows?
- had wheels on my feet. Little tiny wheels and I glided everywhere. Wasn't really faster.
- took apart a clock radio and created a microwave
- was having a full on discussion about neck issues with a giraffe (in English of course). Said giraffe gave great advice and neck got better.
- was taking a selfies (never have done this in real life) and no matter where I took the selfie I was actually sitting on the toilet
in your head
Member for 6 years, 2 months
126 profile views
Last seen Dec 17 '18 at 21:00
- Home Improvement 30.1k 30.1k 1313 gold badges5656 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- The Workplace 20.9k 20.9k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 16k 16k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Sports 4.5k 4.5k 88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 205 What are the possible downsides of answering an "anonymous" employee survey truthfully?
- 183 Not invited to an interview because the salary range I gave was too high
- 164 Can HR Require Your Username and Password?
- 126 How to take vacation days within first year without looking like a slacker
- 121 Boys only club after work
- 80 Is insurance company’s preferred auto shop biased?
- 76 Is there a secular, non vulgar alternative to "for heaven's sake"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
32 Has anyone thought about changing the name of this site? Apr 18 '14
25 Why are questions answered with no upvotes? Mar 5 '14
13 How to guarantee getting downvotes without explanation Mar 14 '14
9 2014 Moderator Election - ELU's real issue Jun 20 '14
3 What kind of questions do you want? May 13 '14
2 2014 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Jun 16 '14