Please note: If I post a comment on a question or an answer, I have no objection at all if anyone "steals" ideas from the comment and uses them to write a good answer. In fact, sometimes I leave comments deliberately for people to do that because I don't have the time or the inclination to develop them into a complete answer. I don't even mind if you take an idea from my comment and type up an answer based on it faster than I can. Ideas can not be stolen, they're not property to begin with. This is pretty much rough-consensus on how comments should be treated on SE sites anyway.
- Unix & Linux 46.4k 46.4k 55 gold badges7373 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.9k 5.9k 2424 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 922 922 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 621 621 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 228 Keyboard set to "cat mode"
- 155 Can we use non-gravatar avatars?
- 125 How to stop the loop bash script in terminal?
- 57 Piping from grep to awk not working
- 53 Why can rm remove read-only files?
- 42 less command and syntax highlighting
- 40 What's the best way to automate backing-up of PostgreSQL databases?
- View more network posts →