Struggling with English. The latter currently is stronger.
- English Language Learners 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 313 313 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Grammar parsing for "if need be"
- 19 Sleeping in an inflatable boat
- 15 What is the purpose of features.h header?
- 15 Introductory word meaning "considering what was previously said"
- 15 Idiom meaning diverting somebody's attention from a topic which you don't want to talk on
- 10 Can the passive voice be used without a subject
- 9 What is precisely the problem when a non-native English writer lacks 'natural flow'?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.