I work as a software development manager of a distributed agile team of Java developers. I spent over a decade as a software engineer, programming primarily in C# and now Java. I have served as a board member in the office of Secretary for Agile Denver, which promotes lean and agile delivery methods across the Colorado Front Range.
I am dedicated to constant improvement. As a programmer, I experiment in other languages like Ruby, Node.js, Angular.js, Scala and F#. I obtained an MBA in order to gain a deeper understanding of delivering software that's of value to businesses.
When I'm not working, I enjoy board games, hiking, soccer, and tabletop roleplaying games.
Top network posts
- 28 Check if a property was set - using Moq
- 22 MSTest: CollectionAssert.AreEquivalent failed. The expected collection contains 1 occurrence(s) of
- 17 Getting bogged down in combat with Dungeon World
- 16 How to extract custom header value in Web API message handler?
- 13 What constitutes a "story game"?
- 12 How to keep humans pilots instead of AI in sci-fi future?
- 12 How do I check if an integer is even or odd using bitwise operators
- View more network posts →