Married a teacher of English, and as it turned out, the interest in the language is contagious :)
Member for 6 years, 10 months
20 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 at 6:20
- English Language & Usage 35.1k 35.1k 88 gold badges9696 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 24.9k 24.9k 11 gold badge5454 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Politics 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Puzzling 821 821 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 167 What’s a “handegg”?
- 89 What is the opposite of Optimal?
- 88 Why are Weapon Restriction Laws considered Liberal?
- 87 What does the term "a free concert in the mud" mean in this sentence?
- 67 One of us is wrong, aren't we?
- 67 Are there rules to determine whether a musician's title will end with “-er” or “-ist”?
- 66 What term means "all of the words one knows"?
- View more network posts →