I have worked in both first & third-party fulfillment/supply-chain operations roles, web site & app project management, and state government. I have been responsible for maintaining day-to-day efficiencies, providing business intel reporting for cross-departmental decision making, and creating or revising business practices to standardize performance and results.
I have had the opportunity to work closely with a wide range of stakeholders and voices, both internal and external, to deliver on web site development, CRM utilization, internal product development, merchant support, and compliance analysis. I have relied on listening to their needs to shape collaborative, workable solutions that solve problems and get answers.
All this experience led - unavoidably - to one thing: I really enjoy cooking for people with difficult dietary specifications or who are just picky eaters.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 '17 at 23:33
Top network posts
- 46 How do I disable the 'click' sound on the camera app?
- 33 Is there a difference between “arse” and “ass”?
- 33 How do I change the color of a brick?
- 32 How hot can my compost get?
- 29 Hand exercises after a gaming session?
- 28 Does drinking milk lead to osteoporosis?
- 26 How to say that food is hot (temperature) without the listener thinking that I mean "spicy"?
- View more network posts →