- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 227 227 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 206 206 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Information Security 191 191 33 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 187 187 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 17 Is there a way to reach a `protected` member of another object from a derived type?
- 14 Can I use C program function call C++ function while there is String type in C++ function parameter list?
- 13 IEnumerable reports compiler error when used with the namespace System.Collections
- 13 Are there sequence points in the expression a^=b^=a^=b, or is it undefined?
- 11 Can a spell always counterspell itself?
- 10 Why do we need to add SE_SHUTDOWN_NAME privilege before using ExitWindowsEx
- 9 Does Windows Update modify Hosts file?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.