I'm a software developer living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I specialize in web programming and scripting, especially Node.js, React, and Flux/Redux, though I am familiar with several languages and frameworks. Previously I worked a lot with Rails and Angular.js. I absolutely love to learn new languages and technologies—recent favorites include Elm, Elixir, and Rust.
- BinaryMuse @ GitHub
- My Blog
- NodeCasts, Free Node.js Screencasts
- BinaryMuse @ Twitter
- My Stack Overflow CV
If you wish to contact me, you can do so via any of these methods.
- Stack Overflow 140.5k 140.5k 3434 gold badges343343 silver badges295295 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 493 493 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 302 302 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 239 239 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1218 How to link a folder with an existing Heroku app
- 541 How to download a file with Node.js (without using third-party libraries)?
- 389 What "things" can be injected into others in Angular.js?
- 272 Webpack style-loader vs css-loader
- 260 What does the ng stand for in Angular.js directives
- 235 What does @@variable mean in Ruby?
- 187 Why is my custom rake task in lib/tasks not discovered in Rails 3?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 8 '11