This is my personal StackExchange account. Any opinions I express are my own, and do not reflect those of other people, even those I associate with publicly; even those of my employer.
I think the above should be obvious, but people keep telling me I need to say it. How's that for an example of an opinion I clearly don't share with many employers' lawyers?
- Stack Overflow 69.1k 69.1k 1717 gold badges126126 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 88 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1492 What are the special dollar sign shell variables?
- 564 What is 'YTowOnt9'?
- 245 Convert command line arguments into an array in Bash
- 190 Creating temporary files in bash
- 154 How can I comment a single line in XML?
- 136 What can I assume if a publicly published project has no license?
- 108 If processes inherit the parent's environment, why do we need export?
- View more network posts →