I am a native speaker of American English, as spoken in the New England region (Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, and Rhode Island).
I am also somewhat familiar with the dialects of the American South and Midwest. Having traveled to the United Kingdom a few times, I can usually understand British English, provided it is fairly standard.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '11 at 19:36
Top Network Posts
- 55 Why do some words have two past tense forms (e.g. "dreamed" vs. "dreamt")?
- 22 What do Americans think of using 'cheers' to sign off an email?
- 18 Should I use 'or' or 'nor'?
- 13 Explanation for "emails"?
- 11 What is the difference between "I forgot" and "I had forgot"?
- 11 Can I use a language other than VBScript to programmatically execute QTP Tests?
- 11 When is "Te quiero" used to mean "I love you?""
- View more network posts →