I am a native speaker of American English, as spoken in the New England region (Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, and Rhode Island).
I am also somewhat familiar with the dialects of the American South and Midwest. Having traveled to the United Kingdom a few times, I can usually understand British English, provided it is fairly standard.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '11 at 19:36
- English Language & Usage 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 570 570 22 gold badges99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 235 235 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 205 205 55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 123 123 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 Why do some words have two past tense forms (e.g. "dreamed" vs. "dreamt")?
- 23 What do Americans think of using 'cheers' to sign off an email?
- 18 Should I use 'or' or 'nor'?
- 13 Explanation for "emails"?
- 11 What is the difference between "I forgot" and "I had forgot"?
- 11 Can I use a language other than VBScript to programmatically execute QTP Tests?
- 11 When is "Te quiero" used to mean "I love you?""
- View more network posts →