My english was poor by education in school, so poor that at my first journey to Kenya I was barely unable to easily order a taxi and tell the destination. After that I learned by listening and speaking, neglecting support by dictionaries and grammatical tutorials, to arrive at a somehow fluent speaking and writing (but with some surviving typical errors). Much much later I discovered the discussion in forums in the internet and reactivated my rough and uneducated english... But basically: I love to be precise in words and thinking, so I like some lyric and some fine-tuned prosa in german language and even in english much.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '11 at 12:51
- Mathematics 29.6k 29.6k 33 gold badges5050 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Buddhism 746 746 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- German Language 441 441 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Surprising identities / equations
- 47 Examples of patterns that eventually fail
- 44 Is there any simple method to calculate $\sqrt x$ without using logarithm
- 39 "The Egg:" Bizarre behavior of the roots of a family of polynomials.
- 39 Mathematicians shocked(?) to find pattern in prime numbers
- 36 Show how to calculate the Riemann zeta function for the first non-trivial zero
- 30 Proving that $ 2 $ is the only real solution of $ 3^x+4^x=5^x $
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 12 '11