I'm a professor in the Mathematics Dept. at M.I.T. I mostly work on quantum computation, quantum information, and quantum complexity, but I am also interested in other areas of theoretical computer science and mathematics.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
55 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 at 15:04
Top Network Posts
- 168 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 136 Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 136 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 127 What to do when you notice that a value in your paper is wrong, once it is accepted but before it is published?
- 111 Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 96 Can “whose” refer to an inanimate object?
- 96 What recent discoveries have amateur mathematicians made?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (4)
9 Single vs Double Quotations Nov 18 '11