I'm a professor in the Mathematics Dept. at M.I.T. I mostly work on quantum computation, quantum information, and quantum complexity, but I am also interested in other areas of theoretical computer science and mathematics.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
64 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '19 at 18:13
- English Language & Usage 69.8k 69.8k 77 gold badges142142 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 22.6k 22.6k 44 gold badges8282 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Physics 9.5k 9.5k 2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Literature 4.2k 4.2k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 173 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 141 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 136 Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 127 What to do when you notice that a value in your paper is wrong, once it is accepted but before it is published?
- 111 Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 102 "Whatever a Russian does, they end up making the Kalashnikov gun"? Are there any similar proverbs in English?
- 99 What recent discoveries have amateur mathematicians made?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
9 Single vs Double Quotations Nov 18 '11