I'm a professor in the Mathematics Dept. at M.I.T. I mostly work on quantum computation, quantum information, and quantum complexity, but I am also interested in other areas of theoretical computer science and mathematics.
- English Language & Usage 77.8k 77.8k 88 gold badges157157 silver badges274274 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 23.3k 23.3k 44 gold badges8787 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Physics 10.1k 10.1k 2828 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Literature 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6k 6k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 180 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 144 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 139 Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 128 What to do when you notice that a value in your paper is wrong, once it is accepted but before it is published?
- 110 Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 106 What recent discoveries have amateur mathematicians made?
- 105 Can “whose” refer to an inanimate object?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.