I do these things for money:
- tech strategy
- IT ops
- project management (phase-based or Scrummy Agile)
I do these things for love:
- digital humanities
- games studies
- literature in English and Spanish
- building communities and friendships
Top network posts
- 7 Is it grammatically normal or acceptable to use the present tense while saying something in the past?
- 7 How to say 'before previous' in one word?
- 7 English equivalent of komorebi (木漏れ日) — "sunshine filtering through leaves"
- 6 "Truth, Justice AND the American Way"?
- 5 The word for the place like library without books!
- View more network posts →