A flanneled flaneur seeking meaning in words and literary theory. Rower, grower and little-knower.
- English Language & Usage 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Ask Different 343 343 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 285 285 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 277 277 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 275 275 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Why do the titles of scholarly works sometimes begin with the word "on"?
- 19 Term for a toroidal-shaped, winter garment worn on the neck, not scarf, often made of polar fleece (pictures)
- 18 How many people are in the sentence "My friend, John, and I went shopping"?
- 13 "Hello" as a verb
- 12 Should LOL be LA? "Aloud" and "Out loud", a history
- 11 A word for an inescapable and pointless situation?
- 10 Walking and Talking L's
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.