Member for 10 years, 7 months
Candidate for the PhD in physics at Washington State University. Member of the LIGO (Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory) Scientific Collaboration (LSC).
- Physics 12.2k 12.2k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 431 431 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 159 159 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Will a hole cut into a metal disk expand or shrink when the disc is heated?
- 46 Why is $\pi$ = 3.14... instead of 6.28...?
- 40 What is the logarithm of a kilometer? Is it a dimensionless number?
- 36 Which is correct, "buck naked" or "butt naked"?
- 33 How fast does gravity propagate?
- 31 Given two basis sets for a finite Hilbert space, does an unbiased vector exist?
- 31 Why do tsunami waves begin with the water flowing away from shore?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.