- English Language & Usage 8.8k 8.8k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 940 940 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Code Review 194 194 88 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 143 143 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 136 136 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 128 Idiom for someone who buys all the best gear to do something before they even have a basic proficiency?
- 84 Word for a person who learned something in the past, but is now back down to beginner level?
- 80 A synonym for "picky" with a positive connotation (food)?
- 56 Idiom for "just because you give something a different name, it doesn't change what it is"
- 37 Is there an informal term for the "best company in an industry"?
- 36 What does "2007 - date" mean?
- 35 Is there a single word for when something becomes neglected or forgotten (e.g. a plant dies because the gardener forgets to water it)?
- View more network posts →