- English Language & Usage 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 213 213 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Literature 196 196 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 I have forgotten what the puzzle was
- 58 Word to describe person who is rich in wealth, but is poor in class?
- 39 What's the English equivalent of "Drilling one's head"?
- 24 What does "Nothing doing as he took it right to him" mean?
- 18 Word for winning because the competitors were miraculously all worse
- 18 Difference between using Hi and Hey?
- 17 A cryptic mix up
- View more network posts →