“The deepest healing is the healing of the deepest wound. The deepest wound is the frustration of the deepest need. The deepest need is the need for meaning, purpose, and hope.” ― Peter Kreeft, The Philosophy of Tolkien: The Worldview Behind The Lord of the Rings.
Member for 6 years
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '19 at 19:20
- Worldbuilding 11.8k 11.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Skeptics 695 695 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 633 633 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 434 434 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 133 How to make money from a browser who sees 5 seconds into the future of any web page?
- 65 Plausible reason for gold-digging ant
- 55 Chlorine Trifluoride as a Space Weapon?
- 48 What would happen to a modern skyscraper if it rains micro blackholes?
- 37 Could crystals grow on living things?
- 35 Car headlights in a world without electricity
- 34 Can you get sufficient protein from a vegan diet?
- View more network posts →