I am a lecturer in the School of Mathematics at the University of Leeds. My research specialization is numerical analysis (mostly ordinary differential equations, some partial differential equations, some linear algebra). Most of my programming is related to this; in particular I contribute to the Eigen library (linear algebra, C++). I usually program in Python, C++ or MATLAB. I have been using LaTeX from \pm 1994.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 15 '11 at 14:04
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 2222 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 515 515 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 226 226 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 156 How to change font size for bibliography?
- 48 How to run current line in Spyder 3.5( ctrl +f10 not working)
- 43 Spyder missing Object Inspector
- 42 boost make_shared takes in a const reference. Any way to get around this?
- 23 Best way to convert an Eigen Vector4 type to Vector3?
- 14 Mapping array back to an existing Eigen matrix
- 10 Why is complex<double> * int not defined in C++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 15 '11