Retired developer. Entered the world of software via designing and building gadgets and special test equipment for a UK telco. This led from analogue design via 74-series ttl to 8085 and Z80 based designs, and from there via (in order of obscurity- does anyone else actually remember these?) ISIS-II, TurboDOS, MDBS-III, PL/M, CP/M, BASCOM86, QuickBasic, SuperBase, VB, and Access to VB.Net, SQL Server, C#, and WPF.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 17 '17 at 16:27
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 909 909 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 375 375 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 364 364 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 299 299 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 What is the one word for someone who gets worried and anxious too fast, usually over silly things?
- 17 What effect does compression have on music?
- 14 What's this symbol (- capacitor with wire through the middle?)
- 9 Transitioning from Windows Forms to WPF
- 9 How does the immune system fight scabies mites?
- 9 Would Brexit have gone ahead by now if Gina Miller had not forced the Government to involve Parliament?
- 6 How can I tell when music is live and not recorded?
- View more network posts →