For the past 25 years, I've been a contract software engineer with a lot of experience in back-end and middleware solutions; and low-level, real-time (sometimes embedded) mainly C-language projects. Also SNMPv2 and v3 MIBs and Agents. Over the years, though, I've done so many different and interesting kinds of things that I claim I can call myself a generalist.
I consider coding to be a perfectible craft with its own kind of beauty.
I'm always looking for new projects: email@example.com
Member for 8 years, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 '12 at 18:53
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 741 741 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 391 391 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Differences between CSS3 :hover and :focus?
- 39 <table><tbody> scrollable?
- 33 How to add tooltip to td in a table
- 19 How and where do I publish my open standard?
- 18 How to get the value of individual bytes of a variable?
- 17 How to change/remove CSS classes definitions at runtime?
- 15 Is QuantLib more trouble than it's worth?
- View more network posts →