Eric Lippert designs programming languages at Facebook. Other notable work includes designing C# analyzers at Coverity, and developing the Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript and C# compilers at Microsoft. He is on Twitter at @ericlippert and writes a blog about programming language design and other fabulous adventures in coding at http://ericlippert.com.
- Stack Overflow 573.7k 573.7k 154154 gold badges11111111 silver badges19851985 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 40.7k 40.7k 1919 gold badges7777 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Code Review 13.7k 13.7k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- The Workplace 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 4756 Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope?
- 1473 Why not inherit from List<T>?
- 1385 How are pseudorandom and truly random numbers different and why does it matter?
- 1379 Is there a reason for C#'s reuse of the variable in a foreach?
- 1025 Try-catch speeding up my code?
- 705 Monad in plain English? (For the OOP programmer with no FP background)
- 663 How can I ensure that a division of integers is always rounded up?
- View more network posts →