Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
25 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 '18 at 3:56
Top Network Posts
- 288 Remove audio from video file with FFmpeg
- 180 Default constructor with empty brackets
- 167 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 133 Why is air not sucked off the Earth?
- 128 Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 101 Will the Large Hadron Collider "explode" if the power is turned up too high?
- 93 Calculating frames per second in a game
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (4)
5 Is EL&U the Miss Manners StackExchange site? Dec 2 '12
2 Messages to moderators required on moderated sites Apr 13 '11
1 Why does close as dupe need 5 votes? Dec 15 '11