Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
25 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 '18 at 3:56
- Stack Overflow 85.6k 85.6k 2020 gold badges168168 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Physics 29.4k 29.4k 55 gold badges5757 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 22.9k 22.9k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 15.2k 15.2k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Super User 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 348 Remove audio from video file with FFmpeg
- 192 Default constructor with empty brackets
- 168 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 143 Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 133 Why is air not sucked off the Earth?
- 101 Will the Large Hadron Collider "explode" if the power is turned up too high?
- 98 QComboBox - set selected item based on the item's data
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
5 Is EL&U the Miss Manners StackExchange site? Dec 2 '12
2 Messages to moderators required on moderated sites Apr 13 '11
1 Why does close as dupe need 5 votes? Dec 15 '11