Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
26 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 '18 at 3:56
- Stack Overflow 88.6k 88.6k 2323 gold badges175175 silver badges249249 bronze badges
- Physics 29.8k 29.8k 55 gold badges5959 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 23.3k 23.3k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 15.5k 15.5k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Super User 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 447 Remove audio from video file with FFmpeg
- 201 Default constructor with empty brackets
- 167 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 159 Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 134 Why is air not sucked off the Earth?
- 110 QComboBox - set selected item based on the item's data
- 101 Calculating frames per second in a game
- View more network posts →