Creator of the .NET XSLT 3.0 processor Exselt, which is currently in beta.
I'm an invited expert of the W3C XSLT and XQuery Working Group where we develop the next version of XSLT: version 3.0. Since September 2015 the group went public, which means that most of the mail discussions can now be actively participated in. If you find a bug or other issue with the XSLT 3.0 specification, you can send a mail to email@example.com, or you can visit the archives (since Sept 2015).
- Stack Overflow 51.9k 51.9k 1919 gold badges133133 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Server Fault 977 977 66 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 226 How do short URLs services work?
- 147 Python append() vs. + operator on lists, why do these give different results?
- 128 What's the difference between "groups" and "captures" in .NET regular expressions?
- 122 Difference between <input type='submit' /> and <button type='submit'>text</button>
- 100 Python Infinity - Any caveats?
- 97 Using LINQ to find item in a List but get "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source"
- 97 How can I make a link from a <td> table cell
- View more network posts →