Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 6.5k 6.5k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Open Data 720 720 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Skeptics 246 246 22 silver badges22 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 176 176 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Is there a proper term for the 'arms' of a star?
- 52 jQuery: Setting select list 'selected' based on text, failing strangely
- 28 Is there a word for "a person who hardly understands things"?
- 26 Has "segway" become an acceptable substitute for "segue"?
- 16 Et cetera vs Et al
- 15 What is "double history"?
- 15 To capitalize "department" or not
- View more network posts →