- English Language & Usage 50.3k 50.3k 3131 gold badges137137 silver badges244244 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 729 729 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 711 711 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Biology 690 690 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 What word denotes a belief that apparently inanimate objects actually express a malicious, autonomous will?
- 78 What is the term for when you become more aware of something?
- 74 Is there a death penalty if you jump off a building (and don't die) in New York?
- 63 What is the name of this "yawning like" movement?
- 61 How to jokingly express an "if you pay me, I'll say it" attitude?
- 56 Is there a word or expression for when someone passionately wants something, and then discovers afterwards that it's different from how he imagined?
- 50 Is there any English/American equivalent for the Hungarian phrase "beating the nettle with someone else's penis"?
- View more network posts →