- English Language & Usage 48.8k 48.8k 2727 gold badges128128 silver badges240240 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Biology 690 690 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 581 581 22 gold badges55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 517 517 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 What word denotes a belief that apparently inanimate objects actually express a malicious, autonomous will?
- 75 What is the term for when you become more aware of something?
- 74 Is there a death penalty if you jump off a building (and don't die) in New York?
- 63 What is the name of this "yawning like" movement?
- 61 How to jokingly express an "if you pay me, I'll say it" attitude?
- 55 Is there a word or expression for when someone passionately wants something, and then discovers afterwards that it's different from how he imagined?
- 50 Is there any English/American equivalent for the Hungarian phrase "beating the nettle with someone else's penis"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (17)
13 Reopen request: What is the origin of “ex”? Dec 24 '15
11 Memes of English Language & Usage May 14 '15
10 Memes of English Language & Usage May 14 '15
9 Do popular questions and answers get exceptions? May 19 '14
8 What to do about missing source attributions? Jul 7 '14
6 What is [tag:senses]? Mar 28 '14
4 Shall we just toss the Winter Hats into the bin? Dec 16 '15