I used to be bothered by incorrect use of homonyms but it no longer phases me.
Top network posts
- 79 Why "Speak of the devil"?
- 41 Can one explain the different distributions of the Saxon and the analytic (Norman) (periphrastic, 'of') genitive
- 34 Is there an English idiom for 'your silence implies your consent'?
- 26 Formatting Numbers by padding with leading zeros in SQL Server
- 24 What do you call words that look like a negation but are not?
- 23 How to create method interface with variable parameters / different method signatures?
- 23 Why is it "grand theft auto"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.