Coder by day, coder by night, dreams, eats and lives for the code. Interests Math,Coding, Physics and anything brainy.
- Mathematics 9.3k 9.3k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 900 900 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 what is equivalent of a windows service on azure?
- 39 Given small computational resources, how was navigation implemented? (Not samples of old guidance software)
- 37 Are $\pi$ and $e$ algebraically independent?
- 35 What are usual notations for surjective, injective and bijective functions?
- 34 Why were Wolverine’s metal blades shaped differently than his bone claws?
- 29 Image of a math problem that was stated in Cuneiform, Arabic, Latin and Finally in modern math notation
- 26 Where can I find examples of decorated borders/margins?
- View more network posts →