I'm relatively new to the programming and development worlds, but I'm intelligent and quick to pick up new skills. I've recently decided to leave a lucrative career in business consulting and network administration to pursue my passion of Computer Science.
I often find myself attempting to do things I'm not yet capable of doing. There's no better way to learn something than by taking on a challenge you're not sure how to complete. I enjoy spending a great deal of my personal time researching new technology and trying to solve problems I haven't yet solved. Every problem solved is a permanent solution to add to my memory and it just makes me strong and more equipped for future challenges.
Pasadena, MD 21122, United States
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '15 at 1:42
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 88 gold badges3535 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- The Workplace 780 780 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 712 712 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Blender 476 476 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 441 441 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 What is the advantage of having an angled drawing desk?
- 23 Should I do my work as my boss says, if I know of a better way?
- 18 How do I quit due to a disappointing company outlook?
- 16 The three point beverage
- 16 How to convert a single vertex into a plane within a mesh?
- 14 How do you detonate sticky bombs in GTA V for PC?
- 13 How is the EVE Online currency valued?
- View more network posts →