- The Workplace 2k 2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 932 932 1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Parenting 537 537 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Expatriates 361 361 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 201 201 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 141 Why is it not a good idea to "badmouth" a previous employer?
- 42 Impact on kids NOT having TV?
- 30 SCRIPT7002: XMLHttpRequest: Network Error 0x2ef3, Could not complete the operation due to error 00002ef3
- 19 Dealing with women (or opposite gender?) when they quote "Medical issues"
- 10 Remove unused js and css files from existing visual studio project
- 10 What is the official status of a foreign born child to US Citizen parent who meets all requirements to pass citizenship?
- 10 How can a minor foreign-born child of a US citizen parent and non-US citizen parent get US citizenship if the US citizen parent refuses?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14