At least 8 full-time equiv. years of coding with Microsoft technologies, regularly solving enterprise problems with .NET, database and scripting languages, having been programming in total more than 25 years
Full gamut of web/Winforms UI, business logic and back-end development experience with strong knowledge of .NET 4.0/4.5, and SQL stored procs, including service-oriented architecture with Agile
Senior/team-lead experience gained across the whole software development life cycle. Most recent experience has been with MVC4, C#, HTML/CSS, SQL Server, DotNetNuke, Java, and Eclipse
Experience in financial, gaming, healthcare/EDI and publishing. Also offering real-estate experience in residential letting and management
Research experience in information theory for artificial intelligence, prediction and pattern recognition. Experience of implementing genetic algorithms, rule-based systems and neural architectures
1st Class BSc (hons), Mathematics & Business from Warwick University
Financial Planning Certificate 1, 2, and 3 (awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute). Investment Management Certificate (awarded by the Institute of Investment Management and Research)
Member for 6 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 13 '17 at 16:51
- Software Engineering 5k 5k 66 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.9k 2.9k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Salesforce 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 922 922 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 150 What do you do when code review is just too hard?
- 126 How do you safely delete a piece of code that looks like it's never entered?
- 116 What to do when code submitted for code review appears to be too complicated?
- 76 What should one do when paychecks keep bouncing?
- 74 Prove that a counterexample exists without knowing one
- 53 To open "Eclipse" you need to install the legacy Java SE 6 runtime
- 53 Interview question "How long will you stay with us?"
- View more network posts →