Programmed a lot in my school days, worked in chemistry, then went back to college and retrained as a chemical engineer.
Most recently worked as a heat transfer engineer on power station boilers and refinery furnaces. Currently looking for a new opportunity.
- Code Golf 24.3k 24.3k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- User Experience 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.5k 2.5k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Physics 2.3k 2.3k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 143 Are you sure you want to answer this question?
- 70 Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 56 Why do most microwaves open from the right to the left?
- 55 How could I scientifically explain ice breath?
- 49 How to politely say "I don't want to work for someone from XY country"?
- 38 Images with all colors
- 38 Leaving car for 3 weeks, change oil before or after?
- View more network posts →