Enjoys programming in Prolog.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '16 at 21:46
- Mathematics 29.9k 29.9k 99 gold badges5555 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 781 781 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 367 Add an "I don't understand" option for review audits
- 189 The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing
- 45 Can two topological spaces surject onto each other but not be homeomorphic?
- 33 What is the difference between == and = in Prolog?
- 30 How does a non-technical manager add value to team of self-motivated software developers?
- 26 org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog
- 22 What are some theorems that currently only have computer-assisted proofs?
- View more network posts →