I'm a language-loving native speaker of English and Polish.
In my dayjob, I do all manner of design (web, learning materials, graphic, database...), as well as project management and some programming. After hours, I relax and have fun with some EFL/ESL language tutoring.
My favourite books tend to be dictionaries and encyclopedias, and I find etymologies fascinating.
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Language Learning 725 725 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 412 412 77 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 291 291 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 I would like to kindly ask you could you check......?
- 19 How can I verify my pronunciation without a native speaker?
- 17 Tennis jargon: why are some matches "not before" a given time instead of just "after" that time?
- 13 For me/to me, which is correct or better in these examples?
- 13 Is doing a huge amount of grammar exercises helpful for learning English?
- 12 How can I estimate my proficiency level (A1-C2)?
- 11 Why don't you say "good work" in English?
- View more network posts →