I'm a language-loving native speaker of English and Polish.
In my dayjob, I do all manner of design (web, learning materials, graphic, database...), as well as project management and some programming. After hours, I relax and have fun with some EFL/ESL language tutoring.
My favourite books tend to be dictionaries and encyclopedias, and I find etymologies fascinating.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
9 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 '15 at 12:37
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Language Learning 715 715 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 412 412 77 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 281 281 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 I would like to kindly ask you could you check......?
- 19 How can I verify my pronunciation without a native speaker?
- 16 Tennis jargon: why are some matches "not before" a given time instead of just "after" that time?
- 13 Is doing a huge amount of grammar exercises helpful for learning English?
- 11 How can I estimate my proficiency level (A1-C2)?
- 11 Why don't you say "good work" in English?
- 11 Meaning of "phoenix" in "Japan was a phoenix destroyed by the war"
- View more network posts →