• Software designer/architect, application/website developer, author, educator--see full brand page.
• Broad exposure to diverse firms from R&D at a Fortune 500 firm to principal software designer at a tiny startup company.
• Worked on projects including: wep apps, content management systems, laser control, multi-user systems, database tools, color laser printer firmware.
• Open-source endeavors:
(1) SqlDiffFramework, a database comparison tool for comparing heterogeneous data sources.
(2) DocTreeGenerator, combines help pages of your PS cmdlets into a tree-structured HTML web site.
(3) MonitorFactory, a PowerShell framework to generate near-real-time monitors for any data resources.
(4) XmlDoc2CmdletDoc, generates individual help pages for binary PowerShell cmdlets.
(5) collection of developer tools/libraries in several languages (see API bookshelf);
• Taught at community colleges and at University of Phoenix.
• Member LinkedIn ( http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelsorens )
- Stack Overflow 31.1k 31.1k 1717 gold badges109109 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1k 1k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 855 855 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- User Experience 721 721 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 274 How do I pass multiple parameters into a function in PowerShell?
- 236 How do you do a ‘Pause’ with PowerShell 2.0?
- 209 Best way to specify whitespace in a String.Split operation
- 112 How to count objects in PowerShell?
- 99 SVN command to delete all locally missing files
- 98 Can Powershell Run Commands in Parallel?
- 77 How to search a string in multiple files and return the names of files in Powershell?
- View more network posts →