• Software designer/architect, application/website developer, author, educator--see full brand page.
• Broad exposure to diverse firms from R&D at a Fortune 500 firm to principal software designer at a tiny startup company.
• Worked on projects including: wep apps, content management systems, laser control, multi-user systems, database tools, color laser printer firmware.
• Open-source endeavors:
(1) SqlDiffFramework, a database comparison tool for comparing heterogeneous data sources.
(2) DocTreeGenerator, combines help pages of your PS cmdlets into a tree-structured HTML web site.
(3) MonitorFactory, a PowerShell framework to generate near-real-time monitors for any data resources.
(4) XmlDoc2CmdletDoc, generates individual help pages for binary PowerShell cmdlets.
(5) collection of developer tools/libraries in several languages (see API bookshelf);
• Taught at community colleges and at University of Phoenix.
• Member LinkedIn ( http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelsorens )
- Stack Overflow 29.3k 29.3k 1414 gold badges9999 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1k 1k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 845 845 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- User Experience 711 711 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 252 How do I pass multiple parameters into a function in PowerShell?
- 215 How do you do a ‘Pause’ with PowerShell 2.0?
- 190 Best way to specify whitespace in a String.Split operation
- 153 How can I make a .NET Windows Forms application that only runs in the System Tray?
- 104 How to count objects in PowerShell?
- 94 SVN command to delete all locally missing files
- 93 Can Powershell Run Commands in Parallel?
- View more network posts →