I'm a BSEE grad who ended up in software development. I've always enjoyed making games, which I currently do for Blue Fang Games in Waltham as their lead AS3 client engineer and game platform architect.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '11 at 3:12
Top network posts
- 18 Flash as3 How do I remove duplicates in an array?
- 11 AS3 : Why use MouseEvent as function Param when Event works fine?
- 8 How do you create a shallow copy of an Array in ActionScript 3
- 8 How to synthesize exact frequencies on flash?
- 7 Weird behaviour on Numeric Stepper decimals
- 6 Fast integer ABS function
- 6 Is there a way to get WebGL to render offscreen, without the webgl canvas attached to the DOM?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14