Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 2.4k 2.4k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 913 913 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Chemistry 443 443 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 311 311 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 141 141 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 What is the English version of the Vietnamese idiom "như cá nằm trên thớt" - "like a fish on cutting board"
- 18 What is a word or term that describes the disparity between perceived versus actual capability?
- 11 thumbscrews - meaning
- 8 Can a master's thesis still be good if it lacks demonstrable results?
- 7 Why is the 2s orbital lower in energy than the 2p orbital when the electrons in 2s are usually farther from the nucleus?
- 7 Is there a word for "underneath a tree"?
- 6 In citations, how to find out if it's a compound name?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.