The resume goes something like this: Studied writing, edited video, managed web services (tiny to huge: the biggest was www.apple.com, my favorite was their intranet, web.apple.com, but java.sun.com was right up there), wrote and write code, and I will always fight for the user as a User Experience director.
Off-label uses include Ukulele playing, singing, being a dad to a better coder than myself, and wasting significant time on the internet.
Top network posts
- 91 Are nested HTML comments possible?
- 21 AWS Policy must contain valid version string
- 12 Where has the Google Chrome Console Filter [_] Regex checkbox gone?
- 9 Undo Google Chrome inspector's magnifying glass tool?
- 7 Is there a word for a person with only one head?
- 6 Why hover colors are often inverted
- 5 Best Way to View Generated Source of Webpage?
- View more network posts →