Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 2.4k 2.4k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Writing 965 965 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 942 942 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 221 221 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Word for rungs in a rope ladder or on shipboard rigging
- 14 How do I say "1/1000"?
- 10 Preferred word for "preferred", "target", "chosen" in end user support documentation
- 9 In a novel that I'm writing, can a character quote a line from a movie or TV show?
- 9 Is an "are" omitted in this sentence
- 8 How do I make this color combination more readable?
- 7 Move one seat right or Move to one seat right or Move one seat to right
- View more network posts →