I'm a geek. I'm Wednesday's little sister.
You can use whatever pronouns towards me you wish.
Washington, United States
Member for 9 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 22 '12 at 23:53
- The Workplace 37.9k 37.9k 1717 gold badges7575 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 1818 gold badges7070 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 848 848 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 308 My boss' new hire, a friend of his, is making advances on me
- 277 How can we handle overqualified applicants for an entry level position?
- 213 Should I ask for a pay raise for employees I manage?
- 212 Is it ethical to back out of final interview round?
- 200 Should I keep asking candidates to include a specific word to filter out candidates who didn't pay attention to the job ad?
- 184 Is it inappropriate to invite all my coworkers except for one person to a private event?
- 183 Coworker was fired - manager expects the workload to shift onto another team member
- View more network posts →