Here's a little joke that cracks me up:
So, a guy walks up to me and says, "I'm a tepee. I'm a wigwam. I'm a tepee! I'm a wigwam!" I said to him, "Relax, man. You're two tents!"
- Stack Overflow 83.1k 83.1k 2121 gold badges153153 silver badges280280 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Poker 1k 1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 875 875 55 gold badges1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Code Review 444 444 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 350 Random float number generation
- 257 dynamic_cast and static_cast in C++
- 192 Can virtual functions have default parameters?
- 188 Why can't I forward-declare a class in a namespace using double colons?
- 152 When to use volatile with multi threading?
- 148 Lambda capture as const reference?
- 109 In Visual Studio C++, what are the memory allocation representations?
- View more network posts →