Java desktop app. enthusiast (for the x-platform, rich client experience). No strong opinions on technologies, platforms etc. beyond that.
Some of the tools formerly available at my pscode.org domain can be downloaded from my Google Share Drive.
At StackExchange: Completed the Java Web Start, JNLP, Applet & Java Sound tag information pages. Top user in same tags. Asked the How to create screenshots? FAQ & wrote the Why CS teachers should stop teaching Java applets blog post. One of the most prolific editors.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 13 '13 at 19:45
- Stack Overflow 162.1k 162.1k 3434 gold badges196196 silver badges399399 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 8.6k 8.6k 55 gold badges4545 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 6.9k 6.9k 88 gold badges3939 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 215 What is the difference between 'java', 'javaw', and 'javaws'?
- 180 How to add JTable in JPanel with null layout?
- 169 How to best position Swing GUIs?
- 164 Providing white space in a Swing GUI
- 145 Generating Unique Random Numbers in Java
- 110 Why are the Level.FINE logging messages not showing?
- 95 How can an app use files inside the JAR for read and write?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 13 '13