It's sometimes difficult to tell the difference between being right, while explaining poorly and being wrong, while too stubborn to see it. If you've ever bothered to argue with me, to make me see sense, I thank you sincerely.
- Software Engineering 86.1k 86.1k 2222 gold badges173173 silver badges269269 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 9.7k 9.7k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 242 Are design patterns frowned upon?
- 210 How to write correct loops?
- 182 Is readability a valid reason to not use const in (reference) parameters?
- 153 Time difference between developing with unit tests vs no tests
- 148 What should I consider when the DRY and KISS principles are incompatible?
- 148 Coding standard for clarity: comment every line of code?
- 134 Exceptions, error codes and discriminated unions
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.