It's sometimes difficult to tell the difference between being right, while explaining poorly and being wrong, while too stubborn to see it. If you've ever bothered to argue with me, to make me see sense, I thank you sincerely.
Member for 5 years
18 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '18 at 6:58
Top network posts
- 238 Are design patterns frowned upon?
- 208 How to write correct loops?
- 183 Is readability a valid reason to not use const in (reference) parameters?
- 147 Time difference between developing with unit tests vs no tests
- 142 Coding standard for clarity: comment every line of code?
- 128 Exceptions, error codes and discriminated unions
- 111 Readability versus maintainability, special case of writing nested function calls
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
3 Closing off-topic questions with Other Mar 12 '16
2 Techniques to automate quoting from sources Feb 28 '16
2 Techniques to automate quoting from sources Feb 27 '16
2 Closing off-topic questions with Other Mar 12 '16
1 Closing off-topic questions with Other Mar 12 '16
1 Question on hold Apr 7 '16
1 Should we close as duplicate from a different site? Mar 26 '16