An overworked project manager in the I.T. Solutions and Systems space within the Insurance Sector. Ex VB, C++, C and Assembler programmer, I moved to the dark side (project management) over 15 years ago.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '16 at 15:52
- English Language & Usage 10.9k 10.9k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.5k 4.5k 1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Project Management 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 358 358 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 What is less harsh than "brainwashing"?
- 86 Job interview during working hours, vacation not approved
- 85 Is there any idiom which is exactly opposite of 'head start'?
- 72 What is the name of a small unluxurious restaurant?
- 60 An idiom for “striking unnecessarily hard when the opponent is already weakened”
- 50 Mapping a fantasy/horror building where rooms overlap
- 47 What do you call this elevated road structure?
- View more network posts →
18 What can we do to make this site more “intimidating”? Dec 17 '15
1 Voted to reopen due to incorrect closure reason Sep 10 '15