I took the throne after the debauched Commodus was assassinated in AD 192, tried to inject some integrity into the Empire, but was deposed (not killed, as historians usually have it) a few months later. I now live on the Stack Exchange network.
Capsa, Roman Empire
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 22 '17 at 19:43
Top network posts
- 104 How do we know that radioactive decay rates are constant over billions of years?
- 104 Does it make sense to insure something when you could financially bear its loss?
- 26 Is there a point of no return when starving to death?
- 25 Some authors can use variants of their last names in two different publications. How does one write their last name when citing both inline?
- 17 Why do depictions of the normal distribution in textbooks often not look normal?
- 14 Is there contemporary evidence for the Roman Kingdom?
- 14 Should I change phone number and e-mail address after PayPal fraud?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 3 '18