- English Language & Usage 68.7k 68.7k 99 gold badges167167 silver badges300300 bronze badges
- Latin Language 16.3k 16.3k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Linguistics 14.8k 14.8k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 6.6k 6.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- French Language 2.6k 2.6k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 Why is embassy spelled with E but ambassador with A?
- 88 Why were Scottish & Irish names once rendered with apostrophes instead of "Mac" or "Mc"
- 82 What does "Dis sho' am good" mean in this old advertisement?
- 77 "I am finished my sandwich" sounds correct but "I am started my sandwich" does not?
- 76 Why is there an extra "t" in Lemmatization?
- 63 Is the plural of 'prefix' really 'prefixes' rather than 'prefices'?
- 62 Is "ageing" the only exception?
- View more network posts →