- English Language & Usage 62.8k 62.8k 88 gold badges146146 silver badges277277 bronze badges
- Linguistics 13.6k 13.6k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Latin Language 13.6k 13.6k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- French Language 2.4k 2.4k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Why is embassy spelled with E but ambassador with A?
- 82 What does "Dis sho' am good" mean in this old advertisement?
- 77 "I am finished my sandwich" sounds correct but "I am started my sandwich" does not?
- 76 Why is there an extra "t" in Lemmatization?
- 61 Is "ageing" the only exception?
- 60 Why does this documentation use "or" instead of "="?
- 59 ETcetera pronounced as EXetera ? Correct?
- View more network posts →